A Leader in Food Safety
DiMare Fresh is a leader in the industry and places food safety at the top of our list for achieving success. Our HACCP procedures are an important component of our food safety program and all locations are certified by third party auditors; current GFSI, Organic CCOF and USDA audits. We are proud of our high standards and the ratings we consistently maintain. All DiMare distribution centers, as well as DiMare farms are GFS (Global Food Safety) certified.
Keys to DiMare Fresh’s
Food Safety Program
- Electronic product traceability
- Dedicated Director of Quality Assurance/Food Safety with oversight responsibility for all DiMare Fresh operating units
- Corporate level training program developed for all companies food safety practitioners.
- QA/Food Safety Site Manager at each location
- Stringent food safety guidelines and requirements for all product suppliers
- Ongoing training and reviews to continually enhance our food safety practices
Food safety guidelines continually evolve on a day-to-day basis. A premier member of the Florida Tomato Committee and multiple other food safety committees, we stay very close to current discussions. As a leader, our priority is on maintaining the safety and security of every person associated with our products.