- 1 mini seedless watermelon, cut into cubes
- ½ telegraph (Persian) cucumber, seeded and sliced
- ¼ red onion, sliced
- ¼ cup feta, crumbled
- 5-6 mint leaves, chopped
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 tablespoon honey
- Juice of 2 limes
- Salt & Pepper to taste
- Whisk together olive oil, lime juice, honey, salt & pepper.
- Place watermelon, cucumbers and onions in a large bowl.
- Top with feta cheese and mint.
- Drizzle with enough vinaigrette to coat the salad and toss gently.
Recipe by DiMare Fresh’s Deepa Dayal