- 2 russet potatoes, peeled and diced into cubes
- 2 sweet potatoes, peeled and diced into cubes
- Olive oil
- 1 teaspoon crushed red chili flakes
- 1 teaspoon crushed garlic
- Salt & pepper
- ¼ cup tahini
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce
- 3 teaspoons mirin
- 3 teaspoons rice vinegar
- Chopped parsley
- 2 tablespoons “Everything Bagel” seasoning mix
- Preheat oven to 400°F.
- In a bowl, mix together potatoes, olive oil, salt, garlic and chili flakes.
- Transfer to roasting pan and spread evenly.
- Roast for 30 minutes. Stir halfway through.
- For the sauce, whisk together all the ingredients. Drizzle over the roasted potatoes.
- Top with extra parsley and everything bagel seasoning.
Recipe by DiMare Fresh’s Deepa Dayal